Applewood Bacon Pinwheels
Published on April 21, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |0 Comments
- 20 Pieces
- 8 Sheets Phyllo Dough (available in the freezer section)
- 10 Adams Reserve Cheddar, slices
- 3 Bacon slices, fully cooked & chopped
- 3 T Butter, melted
- 2 T Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 T Black Pepper
- Thaw the phyllo dough and lay out flat. Cover with a damp towel while working. With a pastry brush, brush butter between four sheets of phyllo. Working from the long side of the dough, cover the bottom two thirds with the 5 slices of cheese. Sprinkle on half of the bacon, parsley & pepper. Beginning at the bottom of the dough (the end covered with cheese) roll the dough tightly onto itself. Continue until you have rolled the dough into a tight log. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cut the logs into 1/4” slices; lay them out on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until deep golden brown, cool and serve at room temperature.
- Course : Appetizers
- Recipe Type : Bacon, Bread, Entertaining, Fall Recipes, Holiday, Pork
No comments yet.