Adams Reserve Cheddar & Beer Fondue
- Prep Time
- 2 Cups
- 12 oz Lager beer
- 1 T Butter
- 1 ea Garlic clove, chopped
- ¾ t Kosher salt
- ¼ t Hot sauce
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 2 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 2 T Cornstarch
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat, sauté the garlic in the butter until fragrant. Add the beer, salt, hot sauce and mustard and bring to a simmer. While this is simmering, combine the grated cheddar with the cornstarch and mix well.
- Add the cheddar/cornstarch mixture to the liquid and whisk until smooth and beginning to bubble.
- Serve warm in your favorite fondue pot with french bread, soft pretzels or our own Cheddar Churros.