Cheddar & Apple Waffles
Published on February 7, 2017 | By Adams Reserve |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Approx 6 Waffles
- 2 C or 10 oz All Purpose Flour
- 4 t Baking Powder
- ½ t Kosher Salt
- ¼ C Sugar
- 2 Eggs, separated
- ½ C Oil, vegetable, corn, canola, anything with mild flavor
- 2 C Milk
- 1 Apple, small diced
- ½ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients, then toss in the apples and cheddar.
- In separate bowls, separate the eggs. Whisk the milk with the yolks and oil and set aside.
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks.
- Fold the milk mixture into the dry mixture and then fold in the whipped egg whites.
- Heat your waffle iron and make waffles according to the waffle irons recommendation.
- Serve immediately with warm maple syrup.
Comments are closed.