your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
Grilled Shrimp Stuffed
with Aged Cheddar
- Prep Time: 10 to 20 minutes
- 8 ea Extra Large Shrimp: peeled, de-veined, tail-on
- 2 ea Adams Reserve sliceses or ½ C grated
- ½ C Coarse bread crumbs, toasted
- ¼ C Fresh Parsley, coarse chopped
- ½ T Kosher Salt
- ¼ T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Pinch Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pre-Heat the grill to high. Butterfly the shrimp by slicing along the back but do not cut all the way through. Season them with ½ the salt. Lay the shrimp out on a cookie sheet and fold them open.
In a small bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, ½ the salt, both peppers and the oil. Mix well to combine. Take about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture and pack onto the shrimp, repeat with all the shrimp.
Carefully transfer the shrimp to the grill, stuffing side up. Close the lid and grill for about 4 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.