your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
- 1 C shredded Adams Reserve Cheddar
- 1 3/4 C Chicken Broth
- 1/2 C Carrot finely shredded
- 1/4 C Celery finely chopped
- 1/4 C Green Onion finely chopped
- 1 3/4 C milk
- 1/4 C Flour
- Dash pepper
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Cubed ham or bacon bits (optional)
In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, carrot, celery and green onion. Bring to boil, then reduce heat. Cover and simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until veggies are tender. Combine milk, flour, and pepper; stir into broth. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add cheese and stir until melted. Add ham or bacon if desired.
Garnish with chopped green onion and shredded cheese before serving.