your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
- Serves 6 to 8 people
- Creamy Herb Dressing
- 4 T Sour Cream
- 4 T Mayonnaise
- 4 T Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 2 T Milk or Buttermilk
- 1 T Minced Shallot or Sweet Onion
- ½ T Minced Garlic
- 1 T Chopped Parsley
- ½ T Dill
- ½ T Salt
- ¼ T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Combine all the ingredients and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
For the Salad
- 1 ea Iceberg Head, chopped
- 1 ea Heirloom Tomato, large, chopped
- 1 ea Cucumber, medium, chopped
- 4 ea Crisp Bacon slices, crumbled
- 8 ea Adams Reserve Cheddar slices, crumbled
- ½ C Croutons
- 1 ½ t Kosher Salt
- ¼ t Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and season with the salt & pepper. When ready to serve, toss with the dressing.