- 3 ea Idaho Baking Potatoes
- 1 T Olive Oil
- ¼ C Sour Cream
- ¼ C Heavy Cream
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated or shredded
- 2 T Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 T Chives, chopped
- 2 T Kosher Salt
- 2 T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat grill to about 400-425°F. Place potato in center of a sheet of foil (shiny side in). Season all sides of the potato with olive oil and about half of the salt and pepper. Wrap up ends of foil around potato. Place wrapped foil inside second sheet of foil and wrap again. Turning frequently, grill for about an hour or until potato is fork-tender. When ready, remove from heat and cool potatoes.
- Cut the cooled potatoes in half and scoop out most of the flesh. Rough cut the potato flesh into ½” cubes. In a mixing bowl combine all the remaining ingredients with the potato cubes and mix well. Sprinkle the hollowed potato skins with extra salt & pepper, and then place the potato mixture into the seasoned hollowed shells. Lower the grill flame and place potatoes on a sheet of foil over indirect heat for about 20 minutes or until browned and hot. Serve warm.