Southwest-Style Cheddar Pimento Cheese
- 3 1/2 Cups
- 8oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ C Mayo
- 2 ea Limes, juiced
- ¼ C Onions, minced
- 4oz can Green Chiles
- 1/8 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1t Hungarian Paprika
- Dash Cayenne Pepper, (to taste) about 1/8 tsp makes it medium hot
- 2t Kosher Salt
- 1T Canola Oil
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, sweat out the onions, roasted peppers, paprika, cayenne and salt in the canola oil, until tender.
- Combine all ingredients, including the onion mixture, in a mixer with a paddle and mix for about 3 minutes or until fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours and up to 1 week.