Adams Reserve Cheddar & Shrimp Wontons
- Prep Time
- 30 Wontons
- 1 pk square Wonton Wrappers, thawed
- 10 oz frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 1 ea fresh Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1 T Butter
- ½ T Kosher Salt
- 8 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 1 ea Egg, beaten
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the garlic, butter and salt and cook on high for 45 seconds or until bubbly. Squeeze spinach to remove water. In medium bowl, combine spinach, sour cream, garlic mix and Adams Reserve Cheddar, mix well.
- On a clean surface, lay out 8 of the wonton wrappers. Place a tablespoon of the spinach mixture in the center and brush half of the edges with a light coating of beaten egg. Fold over the wonton wrapper to form a triangle and squeeze out as much air as possible while sealing the edges. Transfer to a cookie sheet and cover with a damp towel. Continue making ravioli until the filling is gone.
- At this point you can freeze them for a later date, refrigerate them for 24 hours, or directly cook them. Heat canola or peanut oil to 350?F in a small fryer. Carefully fry them in small batches and serve while crisp and hot. For pasta, these can be boiled and eaten with your favorite sauce.