Red-Skin Potato Salad with Cheddar
- 2# Red Skin Potatoes
- 4 C Cold Water
- 3 1/2 T Salt
- 1/4 T Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 1/2 C Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 bn Scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 2 T Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 4 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- Place the potatoes in small pot and cover with 4 cups water. Add 3 t of the salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, drain them and run them under cool water for about 5 minutes. Drain the potatoes and dice them into 1" cubes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients (reserve 1 T of the scallions) and stir well. Add in the potatoes and gently mix until well incorporated. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with remaining scallions.