Red Grape & Toasted Pecan Salad
- 4 ea Adams Reserve Cheddar, slices
- 2 C Red Seedless Grapes
- 1 C ARC Cheesy Pecans or Toasted & Salted Pecans
- 2 C Arugula
- 4 ea Leaves of Basil, fresh
- ¼ T Salt, Kosher
- 1/8 T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 T Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ T Honey
- Combine the vinegar, oil, honey, salt & pepper in a mixing bowl and let set while you work on the remaining ingredients.
- Slice the grapes in half, cut the cheese into thin strips, cut the basil into thin strips.
- Combine all ingredients and dressing in a mixing bowl and serve immediately.