- Prep Time
- 2 ea Summer Squash or Zucchini, about 12” long and 3” wide
- 8 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 6 ea Marinated Sundried Tomatoes, chopped
- 6 ea Roasted Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 T Fresh Herbs, chopped (Basil, Parsley, Chives, etc…)
- ½ T Kosher Salt
- ¼ T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Pre-heat the grill to about 450?F. Wash and dry the squash. Slice it in half long ways and scoop out most of the center and reserve what you scoop out. Chop the reserved centers of the squash and transfer to a mixing bowl. Season the halved squash with ½ of the salt & pepper and season the chopped squash with the remaining half. Mix the Adams Reserve Cheddar, Tomatoes, Garlic and herbs with the chopped squash. Take that mixture and mound it inside the halved squash.
- Place the squash on the upper rack of the grill, stuffing side up and close the lid. Let it roast for about 15 minutes. When filling begins to bubble and brown, transfer to a serving plate and serve while still hot or room temp.