Cheddar, Potato & Green Chile Casserole
- 3C + 1/2C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 1 can Green Chiles, drained
- ¼C Butter
- ¼t Cumin, ground
- 10.5oz can Cream of Chicken Soup, condensed
- 16oz Cottage Cheese
- ¾t Kosher Salt
- 1C Crispy Fried Onions, canned
- 32oz bag Frozen Cubed Hash Brown Potatoes, thawed
- ½C Green Onions, sliced thin
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a sauce pan over medium-high heat, sauté the chiles and cumin in the butter for about 3 to 4 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from the heat and stir in the soup, cottage cheese, cheddar and salt. Fold in the hash browns and then transfer them to a 9x13 ovenproof dish. Top them with the fried onions, green onions and the other ½ cup of cheddar and bake for 45 minutes or until the center begins to bubbly. Serve while still warm.