Cheddar & Horseradish Roast Beef Melt
- 4 sandwiches
- For the Cheddar & Horseradish Spread:
- 8oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 2oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 4T Mayonnaise
- 3T Grated Horseradish, squeeze the juice out
- ¼t Garlic Powder
- 1/8t Black Pepper
- ¼C Chives, sliced fine
- In a stand mixer with a paddle or with a hand mixer, mix until just combined.
- For the Sandwiches:
- 4ea Hoagie Rolls
- 1# Roast Beef, sliced thin
- 1ea Large Onion, julienned
- 2T Butter, soft
- ½t Kosher Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, sauté the onions, butter and salt until the onions begin to brown and are tender.
- Slice the tops off the hoagies and remove some of the interior bread, save the tops and interior bread for another recipe.
- Divide the roast beef between the sandwiches, top with the onions and then cheddar & horseradish spread. Place the sandwiches on a cookie sheet. Bake in the oven about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the beef is warm. Serve while still warm.
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Course : Entrees