Cheddar and Spicy Mustard Pigs in a Blanket
- 6ea Adams Reserve Cheddar Slices
- 1 can Crescent Roll Dough
- ¼C Fresh Chive, snipped (optional)
- 4t Spicy Stadium Mustard, or Dijon Mustard
- 24ea Cocktail Sausages
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- On a cutting board, layout the crescent roll dough and brush each triangle with about ½ teaspoon of mustard and sprinkle with the chives. Then cut each triangle in half long ways. Cut the slices of cheese into 4 equal squares and place a square on the wide end of each of the triangles. Lay a sausage on top of the cheese and roll it up.
- Place the rolled pigs in a blanket on a lightly oiled cookie tray and bake for about 12 to 14 minutes or until the dough is fully cooked and golden brown. Serve while still warm.