Bacon Wrapped, Cheddar Stuffed Dates
- 1 pound (about 12 to 13 slices) bacon, preferably thick-cut
- 25 Medjool dates (about 3/4 pound)
- Adams Reserve Cracker cut
- bamboo skewer for removing pits
- Cut the bacon in half lengthwise to make twice as many slices and pre-bake. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- To remove the pits from the dates, cut the tips off each end of the dates and insert the flat end of the skewer until it pushes the pit out of the date. Repeat with remaining dates.
- Stuff pitted Medjool dates with half of an Adams Reserve cracker cut. Wrap in pre-baked bacon, secure with a toothpick and crisp in a 500º oven.