Anna’s Fruit Kabobs
- 6 kabobs
- 12 ea Strawberries, hulled
- 4 ea Kiwi fruits
- 2 Bananas
- 1# Adams Reserve Cheddar
- 6 Bamboo skewers
- Additional fruits ideas: Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Mango, Pineapple
- Cut the Cheddar into 1" chunks. Wash and trim the strawberries (kids, let parents use the knives!) Large strawberries can be cut into halves, smaller ones should be kept whole. Cut the kiwi into 1/2" circles. Peel and cut the banana into 1" circles.
- Now carefully "thread" the fruit and cheddar onto each skewer mixing up your pieces for fun tastes and colors!
- Kids, make these ahead of time and then store them in a storage bag for several hours. Invite your friends over and have a blast!