your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
Herb Pull-Apart Bread
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- 1 can large flakey Biscuit Dough
- 3 T Melted Butter
- 1 T Parsley,
- 1 T Thyme, fresh, chopped
- 1 T Garlic, fresh, chopped
- ¼ T fresh ground Black Pepper
- ¼ T Kosher Salt
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar Cheese, Grated
Mix the butter, herbs, garlic, salt & pepper in a bowl. Open the biscuits and separate the individual biscuits in half so they are half as thick as normal. Dip both sides of each piece of biscuit in the butter herb mix and set aside. Spray a small bundt pan or cake pan with pan release. Layer the biscuit pieces in the bottom of the pan with the grated Adams Reserve Cheddar between each layer. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the bread out onto a serving platter and serve while still warm.