your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
Oven-Crisp Cheddar & Cumin Chicken
- 4 servings | Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 4 ea Fresh, Boneless Chicken Breast, pounded to ¼″ thin
- 1 ½ t Kosher Salt
- ½ t Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 t Ground Cumin
- ½ t Chili Powder
- ¾ C Adams Reserve Cheddar,Grated
- 2 T Dijon Mustard
- 1 C Japanese Bread Crumbs
- 1 T XVOO
In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, cumin and chilli powder and mix thoroughly. Season the chicken with half of the seasoning mix. Then brush the Dijon mustard on the top side of the chicken.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients with the other half of the seasoning mix. Place the chicken breast on a cookie sheet and top the chicken with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake at 425°F for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Serve immediately over mexican rice. Top with sliced avocado, cilantro and fresh salsa.