your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
Cheddar & Thyme
Crusted Pork Loin
- Serves: 4
- 1 C Adams Reserve Cheddar, shredded
- 1 3 # 4 bone frenched Pork Rack
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 C Japanese bread crumbs (Panko)
- 1 T Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped Parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
Season the pork loin with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. In a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium high heat, sear the pork loin in the olive oil until all sides are browned. Remove to a roasting pan.
In a medium bowl, mix the bread crumbs, cheddar, butter, herbs, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper together.
Rub the pork loin with the mustard, packing the cheese and bread crumb mixture onto all sides.
Preheat oven to 325° and roast for 55 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145°. Let rest for 15 minutes before serving.