your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
Cheddar Stuffed Pumpkins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 (in pumpkins) 6-8
(as sides, scooped)
- 4 ea Baby Pie Pumpkins
- 2 T Butter, melted
- ½ T Kosher Salt
- 1/8 T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Cut the pumpkins in half and scoop out the seeds. Brush the insides with butter and season with the salt & pepper. Place cut side up on a cookie sheet and roast at 350ºF for about 25 minutes or until tender. Once tender, let cool, then scoop the flesh out of the tops of the pumpkins, reserve the bottoms.
- All Scooped out Pumpkin 1 C Heavy Cream
- 1 T Honey 3 T Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 T Fresh Sage, chopped 1 T Fresh Ginger, chopped
- ¼ T Kosher Salt Pinch Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ C Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated 2 T Unseasoned Bread Crumb s
In a mixing bowl, combine everything except the bread crumbs. Divide the filling between the four reserved bottoms and then sprinkle with the bread crumbs and put back in the oven for another 15 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Serve warm.