your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
Adams Reserve Cheddar
- 8 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 1 finely diced medium onion
- 1 T extra virgin Olive Oil
- 11/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 T fresh Chives, snipped
- 2 C Sour Cream
Mix the onions with the olive oil and salt, put in a small sauté pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds. Chill and serve.