your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
- Prep Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4-6
- 1 loaf Ciabatta Bread sliced at an angle
- 12oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 14oz Tomatoes, petite-chopped
- 1T Garlic, minced
- 3/4 C chopped red onion
- 1T Fresh Herbs, Chopped
(Basil, Parsley, Rosemary)
- 1T Kosher Salt, divided
- 1T Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for brushing
Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F. Brush bread slices with olive oil and sprinkle with half of the salt. Toast lightly in oven. Meanwhile mix all tomatoes, herbs, olive oil, onions, salt. Top the toasted slices with tomato mixture and then sprinkle Adams Reserve Cheddar. Return to oven; cook until bubbly, about 4 minutes. Serve hot.