your perfect dish! Ex: "Steak"
Versatile Adams Reserve Cheddar Dip
- Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- A great cheddary base for making
a multitude of fun flavorful dips.
- 1 T Kosher Salt
- ¼ T Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 T Dijon
- 1 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 T Chives, Fresh, snipped
- 2 C Sour Cream
- 8 oz Adams Reserve Cheddar, grated
- 1 C Ingredient of choice, chopped:
(Roasted Peppers, Peppadew Peppers, Marinated Mushrooms, Marinated Artichokes,
Sundried Tomatoes, Marinated Olives, Roasted Onions, or Chopped Spinach.)
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds. We really love serving it with crunchy baguette slices. Chill and serve.